Saturday, August 30, 2008

skip this, choose another

If you haven't read it yet, and you are a mother (or maybe not), go to the meanest mom blog and read it every day. It is hilarious. I love it every time I read it.
Today was daughter 3's birthday. She and her oldest sister invited friends over so I have been in minor meltdown mode for most of the afternoon.. but it is bedtime now so life is good. I burnt the birthday cake and there wasn't enough icing in the container (yes it was a new container) to cover that up. No one seemed to care.
Tomorrow instead of the waterpark (thunderstorms are predicted), we are going bowling (oh yes, my germaphobe issues are kicking in the anxiety overtime), then to lunch, then to the dollar ($2.50) movie (more germ issues). Planning to leave the littlest people behind and the oldest is going to a church activity... we'll see if it goes well... it will.
Wow, this was dull, really, go read another blog.

1 comment:

akglaciergirl said...

oh you could be easily kin to me! I have germ phobias too....I should have put that on my quirks....maybe I'll go back and add it.