Friday, October 03, 2008

Alone? Alone???

How, you might ask, could a mother of 5 have the evening alone? All the stars are appropriately aligned tonight because it has happened... sort of. You see, originally I was going on the much anticipated annual girl scout camping trip with my 11 year old. Fortunately.. um... I mean UNfortunately, my dear husband has to work the evening shift tonight, my teenagers have an engagement they simply could NOT miss, and so, I will graciously offer my babysitting services to myself and care for these poor abandoned babies that I call my own. These two little children happen to have missed naps this afternoon so bedtime is RAPIDLY approaching and after that... VIOLA! Alone! MWAHAHAHAHA (yes, that is maniacal laughter) Now don't judge me! I plan to work on school work... seriously, I haven't been on facebook in days. Well, I also may catch up on reading a few choice blogs.
So, off to the chore of wearing out... I mean playing with my little children....

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Enjoy it, get some ice cream, pull out those school books and get all giddy, girl I'm right there with you!!