Thursday, February 26, 2009

2 of 5 children are... creative?

If I find the pictures to go with this post I will post them... Otherwise I will just explain.

When Emily was little she was an artist. She drew on everything. Walls, floors, furniture, books, didn't matter, everything. Another incident involved vaseline. She covered herself in it. Do you realize how many times you have to wash hair to get out vaseline? I can tell you it doesn't wash out. It has to wear out. Times like this require a parent to just take a picture. No punishment is appropriate.

Emily has met her match in Joshua. He loves Nestle Quik mix. Doesn't matter if he has milk. He will get the container and dissapear. He ends up wearing it and the floor is covered. What a mess. Our walls are a mess, I have thought of just putting frames on the wall around all Joshua's creations. Yesterday he got in her room for a while and painted up her art project from school. Joshua is still alive but I am not leaving him alone with her for a while (ha).

On a lighter note, yesterday Doug took Joshua on a walk around the local neighborhoods. As they were walking, they heard some Dogs barking and Doug told Joshua to hold his hand. Joshua asked him why. Doug explained that the dogs were barking and he wanted Joshua close. Joshua explained to his father not to worry, that they were his "friends". HA!

3 comments:

gigi said...

I think that just framing the wall art is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

that post is so funny

Emmer said...

it's FWENDS ... they are his FWENDS... haha ♥