
The other day while I was at school, I got a text message from Doug telling me that Caroline, my tiniest, baby angelest girl in all the world had gotten through the gate in the kitchen, somehow gotten out the side door, and when they realized she was 'gone' they found her climbing up the front steps. I was horrified that my baby had been out 'exploring'. There are so many things that I can envision that could have happened to her. That night I lay in bed getting her to sleep thinking of how differently that day could have ended. I am a very thankful Mother for a safe day for my little Lala baby.
On a lighter note, the end of my semester has finally arrived... YAYAYAYAY!!! I have a week off before summer starts but at least I have the week and there will be a new set of assignments that I can start fresh on. My Daddy asked if I would be on the Deans's list again... mmmyeah, I doubt it.

My second daughter, Elizabeth is, thankfully, a book addict. I love that about her. She is able to suggest books to me these days and the one I just read that she suggested was really good. It was called Finding Faith (there's no underline on this thing.....ack!)
I have been told that stamps are going up Monday to .44. I realize that this is a small amount but I hate inflation so I bought 3 books of forever stamps. No, they won't last forever, but at least I won't have to fool with stupid .02 stamps... ick!
I know there were a couple of other cute things I wanted to write but I am drawing a blank... so maybe later.
Tootles!


4 comments:
How Scary!!! So glad she was okay!! She is just darling...I loved "trying" to hold her at church last week:) Yay! with finishing school this semester, good luck with the next one!
I got 100 of those stamps! I hate that too.
Glad baby is okay. Yes that is very scary!
haha! That was scary but you know, i didn't even know that happened until after you came home!
And I can not BELEIVE you put that picture of me on there! Although, I am very glad that you liked Finding Faith! I did, too!
Hey Shannon,
How are you?I love your blog:)It's so cute! I'm so glad your baby girl was okay!Cabriel loves to get out of his bed and wonders around the house while We're asleep.So scary!Everday I get up,I always find things missing.Sometimes I find valuable things in the trash or in the toilet.It's crazy!I'm telign you! They are punch of smart cookies!.Your two little ones are growing up.They are so adorable!
Post a Comment