
Last weekend I was supposed to go with Kimberly on a girl scout mother/daughter trip. There was also scheduled a tri-stake women's conference where Julie Beck and Mary Cook (Relief Society General President and 1st counselor in the Young Women's general presidency respectively) would be speaking. I ditched Kimbo and went to the conference with Em and Liz. I have to say I do not regret the ditching. The conference was SWEET! And Sister Beck is INSPIRED! No joke, these women are SPECTACULAR! If you get the chance to hear them speak in person, DO NOT let the opportunity pass you by! I shook Sister Beck's hand (she came around before the meeting) but my brilliant and UNOBSERVANT daughter and her friend were so busy giggling and acting silly that they walked right in front of her and never knew it. Ah well, they are young.

Kimberly got back her CRCT scores. She, of course, is brilliant! She got 'exceeded' expectations in 3 of the 4 scores she received back, one of which (english) she only missed one question on the test. GO KIMBO!!
Little Joshie man is sick :-( poor guy. BUT, thank goodness for the miracle of Motrin. He went from a miserable, whiney, clingy mess to his regular playful and cheerful self. LOVE IT! He didn't want to take the medicine, but with mine and Doug's 'persuasion' (tag-team, whatever), he got most of it.

Caroline..IS.. perfection. When she was born she had (and still has) a bald spot on the crown of her head about the size of a dime. It is caused by something with a name a mile long but she has the mild case of it and it is now harmless. (other than the bald spot, of course) Doug said Heavenly Father had to put it on her because otherwise she would be so perfect she would have had to go straight back to Heaven. I think he is right.
On another note, tonight I had a tomato sandwich with fresh basil. Might I just say that that is the most perfect food on the planet!


2 comments:
Make sure you mention it was EMILY who walked past Sister Beck and not me! I knew who she was!
I love the ramblings especially about the comment about the bald spot being the reason she's not perfect... that is too cute!
Post a Comment