
Saturday mornings are exciting here. Doug, various children, and I all load up in the mini-van and begin our quest. This is a special quest, one reserved for only the brave of heart and light of pocket. We fit the bill. This morning we were especially motivated because there was an estate sale in a neighboring town and we were desperate to see if there was anything we could no longer live without. There wasn't... BUT... that was not enough to deter us. We pushed on and out of several yard sales found two that were, in my humble opinion, a score! Since Joshie-man is quickly growing out of 3T and heading toward 4, I scooped up a couple of armloads of good conditioned boy clothes (fortunately for me there was only one other mother to fight for them and she was a skinny thing... I took her easily). We picked up a couple of other items and headed to our next conquest. Little girl clothes (the heavens were smiling on us today!) As if my chunky little baby girl's legs weren't sweet enough, now she is the proud owner of a white eyelet dress that is a MUST for the beach photo shoot that I WILL get one of these days soon (Gigi, I am still counting on you).
On another topic, I have to admit that I am a blog addict. Reading, not writing. My Daddy scolds me for not writing more while I am 'young' but I just figure that there is little to write about that anyone would be interested enough to read, so I write in my journal. Plus, I am nosy so I like to know what everyone else's life is about. So, here you go, Daddy. A post. Don't say you weren't warned.


2 comments:
Cute post, congrats on your finds!
Great post and love the story.
Yo Daddy
Post a Comment