Friday, June 18, 2010

Come what may, and love it

It's been a while since I posted. I graduated college with my degree in early childhood education.
Well, there are no teaching jobs available (well, very few, and I haven't been offered one) so I started expanding my search and I got a part time job with the corrections department as a librarian (I will have to find my glasses so I look the part). I am thinking it might be a good idea to get my master's degree but maybe not in education. Not being able to find a job in my chosen field has put quite the damper on my love for teaching. I have looked at some different majors and I really would like to make a choice soon so that I can get started. I decided I was really interested in getting my master's in psychology but it is pretty hard to find a program here. Going to have to figure all this out. In the meantime, life is good, Heavenly Father knows me.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You are absolutely right, Mama! You go girl! Congrats on the graduating! You are super smart! And your family is right behind you on this! I love you!