Friday, November 21, 2008

Further Proof That I Am, in Fact, a Terrible Mother



My son has become an addict of tootsie rolls, mostly because they are the candy now in plentious supply at our house since I bought a 50 pound bag after halloween for 25 cents. He grabs a huge handful every time my back is turned and then finds a corner to scarf them down.
Well, this morning he recruited his baby sister into the plot. My sister asked me if she was allowed to eat them... I explained that no, tootsie rolls are not on my 11 month old's diet plan, but that she was cheating.



Later, he was playing with the very safe metal tape measure. The picture explains the results. Should I call Children Services on myself?

2 comments:

Liz said...

ummm... I have to disagree... though that was really funny. But I didn't read anything about you being a bad mother to us 3 older girls. So that goes to show that it's not you, but it's the short people.
xoxo
~LiZ~

gigi said...

Shelby loves 'tootsies' but always asks for 3. Those tape measures have gotten me on more than one occasion too.